You may have arrived here via a direct link to a specific post. To see the most recent posts, click HERE.

Friday, February 22, 2008

California man dies

Garrett Sean Farn, 41, unarmed, died February 19, 2008


Anonymous said...

In the case of Garrett Farn, I read the preliminary autopsy findings do not indicate that trauma, including the use of an electronic control device, contributed in any significant way to his death.

I find this might be a little bias considering the Kern County Sheriff, Donny Youngblood is ALSO the County Coroner
I mean how can the coroner/sheriff conduct an autopsy on someone who died at the hands of their deputies and not protect them?
We are all familiar with stories about cops protecting their own.
I do not know any of the people involved in this story, I just find it a little odd that the county coroner is also the newly elected sheriff.


Reality Chick said...

Yes, that is odd - it's almost incestuous, all of it.

Anonymous said...

I am Garretts former girl friend I miss him dearly and I think you have a good point I talked to the police the night before he died they awnsered his cell phone and wanted to know who I was they would not let me talk to him they said he was right there and doing fine , I miss him very much and if there is anything I can do about youngblood e-mail adress is aleighugh@yahoo.com thank you my name is Jenny Sweeney